Bose A20 Aviation Headset
See Below For Information about the Bose CFI Rebate Program
The most technologically advanced Bose headset ever. Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard. It's been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction and performs in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you'll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater noise reduction than conventional noise
reducing aviation headsets.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset,
1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Now available from Bose for the first time: Bluetooth communications interface.
- Also included by Bose for the first time: auxiliary audio input.
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry senses the power source and switches seamlessly from battery to aircraft power.*
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards.
- All this, and the headset weighs just 12 ounces.
*Available in variants of the headset that use aircraft power for the active noise reduction system.
Bose CFI Rebate Program
You can qualify for a $125 Rebate from Bose when you purchase a Bose A20 w/Bluetooth
- You must be a CFI and send a copy of your CFI Cert and a copy of your most current logbook page.
- You must send a copy of your invoice to Bose within 45 days of purchase.
- Process your request on the Bose Website. Click here to access.
Limit two rebate per CFI, valid in USA only.