The FTA-750L is a 760 channel handheld transceiver that also features a VOR/ILS receiver, and is the only aviation handheld radio with GPS navigation! FTA-750L also features a large fully backlit and dimmable dot matrix LCD display with the resolution to easily see all of the great features the radio has to offer. It can store 200 channels in memory and uses up to 15 alphanumeric characters to easily identify those channels.
When a VOR or Localizer frequency is selected, the NAV display shows a CDI for easy navigation, and the radio comes configured with an easy to use icon driven menu system where display and menu settings are logically configured for an intuitive user interface.
FTA-750L Comes supplied with Li-Ion battery, 110V and 12VDC charger with cradle, Alkaline battery tray, Antenna, Belt clip, headset adapter, and USB programming cable.
• 5 Watts TX Output Power
• Huge 1.7” x 1.7” Full-Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots)
• ILS Navigation Display (Localizer and Glide Slope)
• VOR Navigation Display
• Easy to operate menu system
• Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
• Waypoint Navigation
• GPS Position Logging
• NOAA Weather Channel Receive (U.S.A. Version Only)
• NOAA Weather Alert (U.S.A. Version Only)
• 200 Memory Channels with 15 alphanumeric characters
• Back-lit Keypad and Display
• Water Protection – IPX5 Rating
• Loud Audio (800 mW)
• High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery Pack (7.4 V 1800 mAh)
• Alkaline Battery Tray (AA x 6)
Tu carrito de compras está vacio.Continuar comprando